Talem Home Care Veterans Programs
Proudly supporting the men, women, and the spouses of the armed forces!
Home Care Services Paid For By Your Service To Our Country!
Meeting the 3M’s to Qualify: Military, Medical & Monetary
- Care must be for the veteran and/or their surviving spouse
- Must be 60% housebound
- Must financially qualify (this is a needs-based pension)
- Must have been active during a war time period and have been honorably discharged
World War II: December 7, 1941 - December 31, 1946
Korean Conflict: June 27, 1950 - January 31, 1955
Vietnam Era: August 5, 1964 - May 7, 1975
*For veterans who served Feb. 28, 1961-Aug 5, 1964, must have served “in country” (Vietnam).
Persian Gulf War: August 2, 1990 - date to be prescribed by Presidential proclamation or law. Must have served active duty for 2 years.
Talem Home Care will guide and assist you through the application process at no cost to you.
- We will help determine if the veteran or spouse qualifies
- We will help obtain the required documentation
- We will help complete and submit the application to the VA
- We will monitor the progress of the application and help answer any additional requests by the VA
- We will continue to help after approval
- Help the client stay compliant
- Assist with requests from the VA
- Always available for questions and answers
When does care start:
Immediately after the application is submitted, before approval by the VA
How is this possible?
Talem Home Care is proud to partner with the VetAssist® Program through Veterans Home Care. Our mission is to help veterans and their families understand and get the well deserving Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension benefit.