Phillips Lifeline Program
Talem Home Care & Philips Lifeline Partnership
Talem Home Care and Philips Lifeline have partnered nationwide. Our mission is to help seniors stay health, safe, and independent for as long as possible. We at Talem are proud to offer you the following proven services.
- HomeSafe Standard
- System includes:
- Help Button (water proof)
- A Communicator
- 24/7 access to our U.S.-based Response Center Associates
- AutoAlert Available. It automatically calls for help if a fall is detected and the client is unable to push their Help Button. It detects greater than 95% of falls.
- Used with clients that are primarily in the home and rarely leave the house.
- Works with Landline Phone or Wireless Option Avail.
- Used with clients that often leave the house.
- Use the button anywhere. The grocery store, while on a walk, wherever the client might be.
- The quality of Philips Lifeline, an FDA registered medical device manufacturer
The GoSafe system provides a number of advantages, including:
- Two-Way Voice Communication right from the GoSafe pendant.
- AutoAlert fall detection capabilities that can automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected and the user is unable to push the GoSafe help button.
- Six location technologies designed to help locate the user in a variety of situations – home or away, indoors and out.
- Ability to call multiple contacts so you can have your child or neighbor contacted if you want.
- 24/7 access to our Response Centers.
- Access to help through a simple, easy-to-wear, waterproof button. The same button is all you need to access help while in your home or outside on the go.
- A rechargeable battery in the button that lasts up to seven days between charges. A unique, senior-friendly charging cradle allows GoSafe to be worn even while charging.
The Philips Medication Dispensing Service can help seniors:
- Take medication on schedule, from convenient pre-filled dosage cups
- Reduce the risk of unplanned hospital or doctor visits related to incorrect medication use
- Remain independent at home
The Philips Medication Dispensing Service serves caregivers by helping them support loved ones when they can’t be there. It can help:
- Reduce the risk of accidental over or under dosing when no one is there to help
- Reduce the risk of unnecessary medical complications and unplanned hospitalizations
- Maintain independence and peace of mind
Flexible dispensing program
- Dispenses up to 60 cups
- Accommodates 1 to 40 days of medicine
- Holds up to 6 doses per day
- Reminder alerts for non-pill medications
- Reminder alerts for instructions on taking meds
- Optional early-dose feature
Peace of mind for family or caregivers
Receive alerts for:
- Number of missed doses
- Reminder when medication doses need refilling
- Dispenser errors
- Loss of electricity
View your loved one’s activity through our Monitoring report available online, 24 hours per day.
- Program for PRN (on demand) medications (the only system that offers this feature)
- Locked cabinet that controls access
- Rechargeable battery